inspHire has a full reporting suite with all of the management reports that you would expect and more. These range from operational reports and business reports to financial and customer reports. Each report will give you key information that your business needs. All these reports are generated by simply on-hiring and off-hiring items. inspHire just collates all the information and gives it to you in easy to understand formats. Examples of key reports are:
- Live Site Report (What’s Out Where) - This report tells you what’s currently out on hire, to whom and for how long. This report can be run for different customers, types of equipment or even cross hire only items.
- Utilisation Report – This report gives you both financial and physical utilisation over a period of time. You can use this report to compare different periods of time (such as month versus year to date). This report is invaluable to any rental company.
- Return on Investment (Asset Analysis Report) - This report gives you the return on investment (ROI) of each item in your fleet. You can split it by types of equipment or by depot location and inspHire will give you your return on investment over the last twelve months. This report will help you to make future purchasing decisions as well as helping you to decide what to sell and at what price.
- Services Due Report – This report will tell you what needs servicing, where its on hire and what service is required.
- Customer Revenue and Grouped Revenue Reports – Easy and simple to run, and shows you customer revenue on a month by month basis as well as the type of equipment they are renting from you.
- Link to Excel - All inspHire reports can be exported into Microsoft Excel, PDF, Lotus Notes or into many other formats. All reports can also be emailed directly out of inspHire.
- Automated Reports - inspHire has a Report Scheduler feature which means you can schedule reports to be emailed out on a regular basis. If a customer regularly asks for a live site report, you can schedule this to be emailed to them on a weekly basis. Report Scheduler can also be used to make key information available to internal staff, information such as items that are due a service in the next week or all the items that are overdue a service for example. inspHire’s Report Scheduler is simple to set up and a very powerful customer service tool.
- Dynamic Reporting - While inspHire has some very valuable reports within the system, you may want to see information that you can drill into. This is where Smart Views come into play. Smart Views are simple to set up and allows you to build user defined interactive reports. Each report can be drilled into allowing users to access hire contracts, purchase orders or stock information. These Smart View reports can be printed out or exported directly into Excel.