Our people are passionate
about what they do.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Reporting direct to the Global Marketing Manager
Position: Permanent, full-time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 depending on experience
inspHire is a leading supplier of rental software that is changing the way people work and do business. We pride ourselves on our dedication to the rental sector, great customer service and cutting-edge product development. Operating internationally with a team of over 112, inspHire, part of the Kerridge Commercial Systems Group (KCS) provides specialist software, services and support to deliver fully integrated trading and business management solutions to companies in the rental industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity working as part of a fast-paced, global Marketing team. The talented Assistant Marketing Manager will work autonomously and oversee a range of marketing projects as well as support and conduct the day to day activities. You’ll be involved in all aspects of marketing, both online and offline, working closely with the Global Marketing Manager to drive a growing portfolio of products, deliver results and shape the future strategies.
With a passion for marketing, you will have an abundance of ideas that can improve our SEO, PPC, content marketing, social media, web design and show presence. You’ll bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods, that combined with your drive and determination, will have a positive impact in our company’s success.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Your Skills, Abilities & Values
- Manage a medium team alongside the Global Marketing Manager.
- Generate website traffic and conversions for both existing and new business.
- Align marketing efforts globally.
- Conceive and implement efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Produce marketing collateral including copy, production and design:
• Write copy for diverse marketing distributions including brochures, press releases, website material etc.
• Work closely with the design team on a range of project for graphics, digital, print, web and email.
- Oversee the day to day marketing activities; SEO, PPC, content marketing, email, events and social.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Monitor campaign progress using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Ensure CRM is maintained with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Ensure the inspHire brand is continually unified.
- Degree level or equivalent with proven marketing experience.
- Previous experience managing a team would be desirable.
- Strong numeracy and excellent communication both written and verbally.
- Good understanding of market research techniques and data analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM and Mailchimp).
- Familiarity with Google analytics.
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities.
- UK Driving Licence.
Your Skills & Abilities
We’re looking for someone with a friendly personality, that is looking for a new challenge which they can get their teeth stuck into and possibly progress given the opportunity. It’s important that you are proactive with good time management and excellent commercial thinking. It isn’t just about what you have done, we want people that match our values and want to help us achieve our goals. We’re looking for someone that:
- Is a self-starter.
- Acts with pace and a sense of urgency.
- Is resilient and has stakeholder management.
- Can build strong relationships through first-class interpersonal skills.
- Has a can-do attitude with the ability to problem-solve.
- Takes pride in their work with attention to detail.
- Will manage campaigns and projects independently.
- Represents the brand both internally and externally.
- Educates and influence others with energy, passion and integrity.
What will you receive in return?
- Salary: £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave and company pension scheme available (after probation period).
- Full training and support provided by a friendly and experienced team.
- The opportunity to enrol on the inspHire Future Leaders Programme to receive an ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management.
- Welcoming working environment.
- The technology required to do your job well and succeed.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to careers@inspHire.com