Our people are passionate
about what they do.
Role: Helpdesk Analyst
Band: 6 or 7 (dependant on requisites and experience)
Reporting: Direct to Help Desk Manager
As a Helpdesk Analyst you will have the duty to provide comprehensive application support, assistance and advice to the inspHire customer base. You will lead by example, putting the customer first and setting a high standard of Customer Service.
Your responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Deliver a first class service to our customers
- Take personal responsibility for every case and ensure all parties are kept updated
- Proactive management of assigned cases
- Maintain excellent quality of cases with detailed notes
- Display a positive and can do attitude at all times
- Identify solutions and preventative measures to improve the customers experience
Your competencies include but are not exclusive to:
- Display a customer first attitude at all times
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to convey technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to troubleshoot and strive for first time resolution of issues.
- Consistently produce high quality and detailed work
Your expected tasks/objectives include but are not exclusive to:
Case Management – Take personal accountability for all cases assigned to you ensuring a proactive approach to resolution is taken. Ensure all cases are progressed in line with InspHire SLA’s.
Customer Management – Provision of high quality updates at a regular basis to ensure the customer is kept informed at all times. Correctly setting the customers’ expectations and delivering on promises.
Team Working – Proactively share experience with the team to increase knowledge and improve the customers experience. Provide assistance on your teams cases during times of leave/absence.
InspHire core values you are expected to adopt are:
- Empathy, patience and understanding
- Promote a positive, “no blame” attitude
- Work towards and in line with the company mission statements and goals