Our people are passionate
about what they do.
Part-Time Sales Support
Do you have a positive, friendly personality with great organisation skills? Are you a logical thinker looking for a spectacular opportunity to streamline processes? Are you seeking a part-time position working for a software company that is fun, dynamic and family orientated? If you answered yes, then look no further.
inspHire is a fast growing, global company seeking passionate individuals to join our customer focused sales team based in Nottingham. We’re looking for a Part-Time Sales Support Representative that will effectively communicate with a variety of businesses, who provides an exceptional customer experience, nurtures new customers through the implementation process and who ensures projects progress in a timely manner. The role would suite someone looking for part-time hours, preferably during the hours of 9am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday, who is keen to learn, able to manage multiple diaries, confident in their use of technology and has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer great career opportunities and comprehensive training to grow your industry and technical knowledge as well as ensure you can confidently carry out the role. We have great staff retention and pride ourselves on providing an exciting place to work with great career prospects.
What will you be responsible for?
- Coordinating Project Managers, Implementation Support and Account Managers diaries. To take into consideration logistical viability, project deadlines and competences.
- Processing new sales orders as necessary.
- Raising purchase orders, liaise with third-party software providers, hardware and external training suppliers to acquire quotes, order customer supplies and resolve queries.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for any person that is meeting clients outside of the office.
- Answers and takes phone calls from customers going through implementation, dealing with problems as they arise in order to progress projects with the aim to ensure all implementations are completed within 3 months.
- Following up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product or service.
- Meeting with other departments to get feedback and stays in regular communication with Professional Service Team.
- Exerting attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary.
- Administrative work including weekly updates or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
- Using internal tools to log communication and facilitate management of projects (CRM, Service Pro, Wrike and Zoho).
- Scheduling and coordinating Classroom Training Days and takes involvement in the promotion of sessions.
- Upholding working knowledge of products and services sold and keeps current on industry developments by reading current news or attending workshops.
What skills will you require?
- Proven experience providing an excellent customer experience.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and process.
- Proficient in MS Office and use of other organisation tools.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities.
What we’re offering in return.
- £18,000 - £20,000 – Depending on experience pro-rata.
- 30 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Full training and support provided by a very experienced team.
- Opportunity to build a life-changing career.
- Fantastic working environment.
- A funky workplace for an energised and motivated team.
- Fun events for team members, friends, and family!
- Equipment that helps you get the work done.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- Company pension scheme available (after probation period).
If you are a self-motivated and energetic professional and have the ability to take a proactive approach to achieving your goals, then please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be successful in this role.