Our people are passionate
about what they do.
Project Delivery Analyst
Reporting direct to the Head of Professional Services
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 per year depending on skills and experience
inspHire, part of the Kerridge Commercial Systems Group (KCS) provides specialist software, services and support to deliver fully integrated trading and business management solutions to companies in the rental industry – wherever they are in the world. With a unique depth of knowledge and experience in the rental industry, inspHire has a wide range of clients who rent, sell and service construction equipment and other rental equipment such as Audio Visual and Event equipment. Our clients can vary in size from small traders to multinational enterprises. KCS has offices in the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Australia, South Africa and North America.
Our mission is simple: to design and deliver high performance, rental ERP solutions that enable our customers to source effectively, rent efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
As a Project Delivery Analyst, you will work autonomously supporting Project Delivery Specialists implementing inspHire and Third-party product ranges, helping customers where required as they transition through the project life cycle. This is an exciting position with the opportunity to progress quickly should you demonstrate passion, the ability to think outside of the box whilst providing a personal customer experience that exceeds expectations.
- To undertake remote installations and server migrations of inspHire and its products upon request, ensuring the customer is kept up-to-date with progress throughout the process.
- To contact the customer to establish remote access and explain the installation process where required.
- To ensure Installation Reports and Access Documents are up-to-date and stored in the correct system, thus ensuring any member of staff can access these.
- Ensuring all installations are implemented in a professional and timely manner, offering assistance and advice where necessary, whilst ensuring all key milestones and tasks are on target. These goals will be achieved via remote sessions.
- To undertake report / data work upon request.
- To manage the Professional Services Office Support queue in ServicePRO in line with team KPI’s.
- To attend sites where deemed necessary as a representative of inspHire and providing excellent customer service.
- To utilise all internal tools correctly and in accordance with the company procedure documents in relation to your role.
- To provide support and advice to the Professional Services team, working alongside team members for any case that you can be of assistance.
- To liaise with all other departments within the business to give the Professional Services Team assistance where required to ensure the customer receives the best possible service.
- To attend a weekly team meeting.
Your Skills, Abilities & Values
We’re looking for great people with a friendly personality and passion for IT. It’s important that you are empathetic, proactive with good time management and excellent customer experience skills. It isn’t just about what you have done, we want people that match our values and want to help us achieve our goals. We’re looking for someone that:
- Want’s to exceed customer expectations
- Remains calm and collected under pressure
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Has business/commercial awareness
- Demonstrates technical understanding (Crystal, SQL etc.)
- Presents strong communication skills and excellent organisation with the ability to multi-task
- Understanding the requirements of GDPR and follows these guidelines at all times.
- Takes a forward thinking, proactive approach
- Driving Licence is essential
- Be prepared to travel 50% of the time should you want to move into a Project Delivery Specialist role.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to careers@inspHire.com