Our people are passionate
about what they do.
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Reporting direct to the Head of UK Sales
Salary: £26,000.00 to £35,000.00 per year depending on skills and experience
Are you a professional, hard-working, career minded and charismatic individual who embraces technology with the desire to make a difference within the company you work for? Do you want to join a fun, exciting, dynamic and growing global software business with amazing career prospects for the right candidate? Then inspHire could be for you!
A new vacancy for an Account Manager is now available at inspHire, the world leading provider of hire software, based in Nottingham. This is an exciting role where you are responsible for a portfolio of inspHire customers from a range of different industries and sizes. Getting to understand the hire industry is of vital importance and requires someone with excellent organisation, communication and customer service skills. We are looking for a technically minded individual with the ability to confidently and articulately present our suite of business applications to key stakeholders and decision makers within our existing customer base.
You will possess a passion for technology, an eye for detail and be able to think on your feet when it comes to creating a future vision for how our customers will use our applications to help them enhance their business processes.
Office and field based, you will get the opportunity to help our customers improve their business and grow to make the most of the inspHire product family. A meaningful and trusting relationship with our customers is important as we want our customers to be with inspHire for life, and as an ambassador for the company it is your responsibility to continue to help inspHire and our customers continue to flourish.
A full training program will be provided enabling you to have a great understanding of all of the software we sell and the business practices we follow enabling you to give our customers the very best experience.
Your Skills, Abilities & Values
- A Full clean UK Driving Licence.
- Presentable, smart and customer facing person and able to hold face-to-face meetings confidently.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent communication skills both written, verbal and face to face.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows.
- The desire, ability and aptitude to understand new software in detail.
- The ability to put together engaging and creative meeting agendas and software presentations.
- Great commercial knowledge and awareness of commercial decision making.
- The ability to manage time and tasks effectively.
- Someone who genuinely cares about their customers.
- Someone with honesty, openness, integrity and the ability to be proactive at all times.
- Understanding of critical business systems and applications.
- Experience in software sales or business software projects and implementations.
- Experience in the hire or construction industry.
- Management of your portfolio of customers, getting to know how they work, and building great relationships with the key company stakeholders and team members.
- Understanding of the customer’s needs and effectively communicating these to ensure the customer requirements are delivered as expected and promised.
- Ensuring all company and customer e-mails and calls are dealt with in a professional and timely manner, taking ownership of the customer communication channels within the business.
- Helping the customer to provide solutions to their business challenges and aspirations by delivering work packages of inspHire products and services, such as new software modules, training, consultancy, report design or software development.
- Aiding and advising customers where necessary, ensuring all expectations and tasks are on target, communicating as the bridge between the customer and the various teams within inspHire – from support, to development and professional services.
- Provide customers with an accurate pricing proposal based on their needs and detailing the proposed solution in depth through presentations.
- To fulfil the KPI’s as required by the Head of Sales and to ensure all sales targets are met and exceeded.
- To keep up to date with all product updates both in house and third party, ensuring your own knowledge and our customer base is kept up to date with the new software features
- Conduct market research around the hire industries we work with to gain understanding of what’s going on in that space.
- Prior to meetings create meaningful agendas and agree these, and also complete meeting minutes and archive in system for future reference.
- To ensure that all internal tools (CRM, Ordering System) are used correctly as required and all records are logged in accordance with the company procedure documents.
- To provide support and advice in the pre-sales consultancy work, working alongside the sales team members, the customer and the third party software suppliers inspHire works with.
- To provide assistance and advice to the support team, working alongside the analysts for any case that you can help out with.
- To attend the monthly Sales Team meetings and the weekly Account Management Pulse meetings.
- To strive to promote a positive attitude to the whole company and its customers and to work to create a happy team environment and non-blame culture across the business.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to careers@inspHire.com