Our people are passionate
about what they do.
Internal Account Manager
Reporting direct to the Head of UK Sales
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 per year depending on skills and experience
We’re looking for an Internal Account Manager to join our dynamic sales team based in Nottingham. You’ll be responsible for a portfolio of inspHire customers, focusing 100% on retaining and growing our existing client base. We want the successful candidate to stay in regular contact with customers and use their friendly personality to build meaningful and trusting relationships.
Getting to understand the hire industry is of vital importance and requires someone with excellent communication skills and customer attention. You will be a technically minded individual with the ability to confidently and articulately present our suite of business applications to key stakeholders and decision makers over the phone, via online meetings, and if required, by accompanying an Account Manager on face-to-face meetings.
You will possess a passion for technology, have an eye for detail and be able to think on your feet when it comes to creating a vision for how our customers use our applications to enhance their business processes.
A full training program will be provided enabling you to have a great understanding of all the software we sell and the business practices we follow enabling you to give our customers the very best experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to embark on their career in the world of B2B software solution sales, within a growing internationally recognised company with a great culture which nurtures success and longevity in its employees.
Your Skills, Abilities & Values
- Presentable, smart and customer facing person, able to hold face-to-face meetings confidently.
- Experience providing an excellent customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written, verbal and face to face.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows.
- The desire, ability and aptitude to understand new software in detail.
- The ability to put together engaging and creative meeting agendas and software presentations.
- Great commercial knowledge and awareness of commercial decision making.
- The ability to manage time and tasks effectively.
- Someone who genuinely cares about their customers.
- Someone with honesty, openness, integrity and the ability to be proactive at all times.
- Understanding of critical business systems and applications.
- Experience in software sales or business software projects & implementations.
- Experience in the hire or construction industry.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Management of your portfolio of customers, getting to know how they work, and building great relationships with the key company stakeholders and team members.
- Understanding of the customer’s needs and effectively communicating these to ensure the customer requirements are delivered as expected and promised.
- Ensuring all company as well as customer e-mails and calls are dealt with in a professional and timely manner, taking ownership of the customer communication channels within the business.
- Helping the customer by providing solutions to their business challenges and aspirations by creating orders for inspHire products and services, such as new software modules, training, consultancy, report design or software development.
- Aiding and advising customers where necessary, ensuring all expectations and tasks are on target, communicating as the bridge between the customer and the various teams within inspHire – from support, to development and professional services.
- Provide customers with an accurate pricing proposal based on their needs and detailing the proposed solution through in-depth presentations.
- To fulfil the KPI’s as required by the Head of Sales and to ensure all sales targets are met and exceeded.
- To keep up to date with all product updates both in house and third party, ensuring your own knowledge and our customer base is kept up to date with the latest software features.
- Conduct market research around the hire industries we work with to gain understanding of what’s going on in that space.
- Prior to online meetings create meaningful agendas and agree these, also complete meeting minutes and archive in systems for future reference.
- To ensure that all internal tools (CRM, Ordering System) are used correctly as required and all records are logged in accordance with the company procedure documents.
- To provide assistance and advice to the support team, working alongside the analysts for any case that you can help out with.
- To attend the monthly Sales Team meetings and the weekly Account Management Pulse meetings.
- To strive to promote a positive attitude to the whole company and its customers and to work to create a happy team environment and non-blame culture across the business.
- Assisting the Account Management team with administrative tasks where they are unavailable due to being on site or in internal meetings – this will incorporate but is not limited to; Raising quotations for internal reports.
- Assisting the Head of Sales and the Sales Director with maintenance of key Excel reports as and where required including the provision of data as required by the inspHire management team.
- Assistance where required co-ordinating classroom training sessions with regards to customer communication ensuring that the delegates are coming on board.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to careers@inspHire.com