Our people are passionate
about what they do.
Part-Time Telemarketing and Lead Generation Executive
Reporting direct to the Global Marketing Manager
Salary: £16,000.00 to £19,000.00 per year depending on skills and experience plus commission. (Salary pro-rata and dependent on experience.)
Join an award-winning, market-leading, global provider of IT solutions based in Nottingham. inspHire is the rental management software provider that best delivers on simplifying the operations of businesses across the globe because our people are our biggest asset.
As our business continues to grow, we are now looking for a part-time Telemarketing and Lead Generation Executive to join our Sales team here in Nottingham.
Your new role
As an integral part of our Sales team, your role will involve targeting prospects to make appointments for our consultants to provide demos of our software.
Day-to-day you will:
- Run targeted campaigns and make follow-up telephone calls to set up demonstrations on behalf of our New Business Development Managers;
- Liaise with prospects: provide vital information to explain how inspHire can improve efficiency within their business;
- Nurture qualified leads by use of telephone and email marketing;
- Manage existing prospects;
- Assist with sales and marketing strategies to design targeted campaigns.
We will provide you with comprehensive training to ensure you can confidently carry out the role, helping you to develop your technical knowledge. We have great staff retention and pride ourselves on providing an exciting place to work where we are always curious to discover how we can be better.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Confidence and enthusiasm with attention to detail.
- Good IT skills and Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM.
- Clear, confident communication.
- Proactive and curious attitude.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Confident, collaborative and patient approach.
- Able to work under own initiative, aiming for more and working at pace.
- A professional and approachable manner with a strong sense of determination in order to build relationships and network in our key growth industries.
- Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 pro-rata plus Commission. (Salary is pro-rata and dependent on experience.)
- Full training and support provided by a very experienced team.
- Part-time Mon to Friday during school hours.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata for part-time).
- Company pension scheme available.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to careers@inspHire.com